There are some nice graphics and some neat physics.
First game where I am chasing health potions for dear life, when I mistakenly kick the bottle further down into the darkness instead of picking it up. (is this a good thing?)
1) Way too long. Everything gets repetitive.
2) Sounds play way too often
3) combat is broken, I cant tell when I hit, where I hit, when I am hit etc. It seems like I must be almost touching to hit. Animations look weird, I can press the button and hear a sound but the animation is not related.
4) How to play doesn't mention mouse controls for inventory which are necessary
5) can't skip cutscenes
6) flying dragon part is also repetitive, does it end ? I'm not sure if I "finished" or died? (booted to screen)
7) almost quit when I found I needed the green key that I left half way back.
8) too dark in webplayer... looks ok on desktop, although could be less dark.
9) Rolling items should have some drag.
10) spelling / grammar mistakes in cutscenes.
Probably not worth suffering through at the moment unless you are a masochist but has potential.